Postpartum Girdle Benefits:*
- Recovers the waist.
- Prevents organ prolapse (a top cause of urinary and fecal incontinence).
- Supports the back during breastfeeding.
- Protects and speeds healing of diastasis recti (tearing of the abdomen)
Sizing (Chinese sizing):
The girdle includes 3 pieces: a Pelvis Supporting Belt, a Belly Shaping Belt, and a Stomach Shaping Belt, To find your size you will need to measure the circumference of your abdomen at 3 points:
1. just above your pubic bone
2. the narrowest part of your waist
3. your ribcage below your breasts
The measurements below give the length of each girdle. You want your measurement to be under the these lengths.
Pubic Bone – 39.37″ (100cm). Waist – 36.25″ (92cm). Ribcage – 33.46″ (85cm).
Pubic Bone – 41.33″ (105cm). Waist – 39.37″ (100cm). Ribcage – 35.43″ (90cm).
EXTRA EXTRA LARGE
Pubic Bone – 43.3″ (110cm). Waist – 41.33″ (105cm). Ribcage – 37.4″ (95cm).
*The FDA has not approved these claims.